As an editor on the Guardian’s national news desk there are fewer opportunities for bylines these days. The full list of my Guardian writing is here.
Here’s a few pieces that should give a flavour of the kinds of things I’m interested in.
- A story of hope: the Guardian launches phase II of its climate change campaign – Guardian
- Controversial newspaper campaign takes on climate fatalism – SEJournal
- Richard Dawkins’s cosmic tombstone: what would you add? – Guardian
- How to pitch articles to editors – Guardian
- Why a watermelon tells you what’s wrong with the climate debate – Guardian
- The debate on genetically modified foods is growing up – Guardian
- How Darwin took on intelligent design – New Humanist
- Should science journalists read the papers on which their stories are based? – Guardian
- The shifting river that is making Uganda smaller – Guardian
- Why the salt miners of Uganda’s lakes are dying for a deal on climate change – Guardian
- MMR: Rash actions and dire consequences – Guardian